- Scope: eGuide format, 6000-7500 words, fully designed with graphics, sidebars and references.
- Company logo on landing page
- Performance marketing:
- 2-touch email campaign to relevant audience members
- Promotional ad placed on FBI
- Social media promotion via Twitter and LinkedIn
- All leads that have given consent for 3rd party share per Informa data privacy policies over the 60-day program will be provided weekly as they become available.
- Full payment is required for leads to be released.
- A performance marketing report will be provided at the end of the program.
- Final digital asset provided to client for own use – social media, website collateral, show distribution, etc.
- Custom program approval process:
- Content marketing team works with client on the topic and content of their asset.
- Final edit is given one review to client and then finalized within 2 weeks from send date and then submitted to begin production.
- Once in production, the pdf with the images and text placed and formatted is sent to the client for their review of the pdf design.
- In order to avoid project delays, requested changes and corrections to copy and artwork by all approving parties should be submitted when returning the initial proof. Continual changes to approved artwork will inhibit us from meeting approved deadlines.
- Each project includes 3 rounds of edits only and is subject to additional fees for additional round.