The Snapshot Download is a short tactical narrative piece featuring a key ingredient, technology or service. The objective of Supplier or Service Provider Snapshot is to educate the target audience about a very specific ingredient, service, or technology solution in a short, readable, visually engaging format. The Snapshot serves as an alternative to an infographic when there’s more to say. A custom created download, the Snapshot is less technical than a client provided whitepaper, although it may serve as an interest generator for R&D and product marketers alike.
- Format: Narrative 2 pager, up to 1000 words, fully designed.
- Company logo on landing page.
- 2-touch email campaign to relevant audience members.
- Promotional ad placed on Food & Beverage Insider website.
- Social media promotion via X(Twitter), LinkedIn.
- All leads that have given consent for 3rd party share per Informa data privacy policies over the 60-day program will be provided weekly as they become available.
- Full payment is required for leads to be released.
- A performance marketing report will be provided at the end of the program.
- Final digital asset provided to client for own use – social media, website collateral, show distribution, etc.
- Custom program approval process:
- Content marketing team works with client on the topic and content of their asset.
- Final edit is given two rounds of review to client and then finalized within 2 weeks from send date and then submitted to begin production.
- Once in production, the pdf with the images and text placed and formatted is sent to the client for their review of the pdf design.
- To avoid project delays, requested changes and corrections to copy and artwork by all approving parties should be submitted when returning the initial proof. Continual changes to approved artwork will inhibit us from meeting approved deadlines.
- Each project includes 3 rounds of edits only and is subject to additional fees for additional round.